check our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OreEKMFbxdQ
- Higher roll center (RC).
On Wisefab knuckle, the ball joint is lowered 60mm, which brings the front RC up on lowered car, providing higher roll stiffness and letting to remove the front anti roll bar (sway bar) that is quite difficult to package with that high lock angles.
- Adjustable camber and caster with adjustable doubleplates.
- Adjustable lock stopper.
- One piece lower control arm desing.
Lower links are replaced with one arm. Drifting with higher steering angle the stiffness and packaging would become an issue. Therefore lower one piece arm is used.
- Very good camber control and minimal bump steer with high steering angles.
On drift cars the dynamic camber and bump steer is much more important than static. With our kinematics we have assured that the camber would provide very good front grip and bump steer is minimal at all the range of steering.
- Steering jacking control.
During drifting, when steering angle is much bigger, jacking is also bigger, even with the same geometry and it could become a problem. We have changed the geometry that it doesn’t cause any handling issues.
- Consistent and predictable self-alignment torque.
Caster is not the only important parameter to provide sufficient self-alignment torque especially at high lock. It’s the combination of different parameters to maintain consistent trail and self-alignment torque. With our setup the steering wheel turns always to the direction of movement and doesn’t get stuck at full lock.
- Adjustable coilover upper mounts, Formula Drift compliance.
- Knuckles with hardware.
- Lower control arms.
- Assembled tie rods
- Installation guide.
Other components, packaging and clearance.
- This kit assumes coilovers to have enough clearance.
- Dependent on rim width and ET, wider fenders or fender flares would be needed.
- With tire diameter up to 635mm (215/45R17, 225/45R17, 235/40R17, 225/40R18 etc) and lowered ride height the inner wheel wells need to be slightly modified.
Recommended backspacing is 135-140mm (7“ ET45; 8“ ET35; 9“ ET25).If ET is smaller, then wheels stay more outwards, if ET is bigger, then spacers need to be used.
USA DOMESTIC PRICE $2050 , Rack Relocated $2400