Toyota GT86 Coilover Kit with 8kg Front and 6kg Rear springs
- High Flow Precision Damping(HFPD)
- Customizable valving (added cost)
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A
- Upgradable to 442 and 443
- Teflon injected spherical top mounts front and rear
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminium parts
- Super low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- Independent height adjustment
Each shock is designed with expertise from our success in many top-level international motorsports and through years of experience tuning various shock brands. We at Feal Suspension strongly believe that our coilovers have an edge on shock design that gives you confidence and a competitive advantage where needed most.
441 - Damping adjustability that adjusts Rebound and Compression in one knob. Very easy to tune vehicle firmness, dive, and roll.
442 - Separate damping adjustability for Rebound and Compression. Rebound adjustability does not change compression force so that you can fine tune the roll and rate of weight transfer. The huge range of compression adjustability is independent of rebound force. The compression adjustability will allow you to adjust for more or less traction and more or less suspension movement on the compression stroke.
443 - All of the above plus separate damping adjustability for High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, and Rebound. Low speed compression damping adjustability allows you to fine tune chassis movement on the compression stroke over round bumps and/or throttle and braking inputs. High speed compression adjustability allows you to fine tune bottoming resistance and wheel movement on the compression stroke over rumble strips and square edge bumps.