product video : https://youtu.be/h3oMDeM7yM0
AVAILABLE IN TRUE COILOVER REAR OR DIVORCED
BMW e36 Coilover Kit with 10kg Front and 5kg Rear springs
- Heavy Front Cartridge (designed for L6 and V8 engines)
- Upside-down design rear coilovers
- High Flow Precision Damping(HFPD)
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Upgradable to 442 and 443
- Teflon injected spherical top mounts front and rear
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminium parts
- Super low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- Independent height adjustment
Each shock is designed with expertise from our success in many top-level international motorsports and through years of experience tuning various shock brands. We at Feal Suspension strongly believe that our coilovers have an edge on shock design that gives you confidence and a competitive advantage where needed most.
441 - Damping adjustability that adjusts Rebound and Compression in one knob. Very easy to tune vehicle firmness, dive, and roll.
442 - Separate damping adjustability for Rebound and Compression. Rebound adjustability does not change compression force so that you can fine tune the roll and rate of weight transfer. The huge range of compression adjustability is independent of rebound force. The compression adjustability will allow you to adjust for more or less traction and more or less suspension movement on the compression stroke.
443 - All of the above plus separate damping adjustability for High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, and Rebound. Low speed compression damping adjustability allows you to fine tune chassis movement on the compression stroke over round bumps and/or throttle and braking inputs. High speed compression adjustability allows you to fine tune bottoming resistance and wheel movement on the compression stroke over rumble strips and square edge bumps.